It’s that time of year again, when SOLIDWORKS unveils the latest release of the world’s leading 3D design software. Highly anticipated by SOLIDWORKS users, each release is packed with hundreds of new features and enhancements requested by users from around the world.
Most years users typically have to wait until the website launches and the new release goes live in order to get a first glimpse at some of the new features. Then, sometime later in the Fall, they can attend a local SOLIDWORKS Reseller Launch Event to see all of the new 2015 features demonstrated live.
Not this year. This time we’re going to give SOLIDWORKS Blog followers a Sneak Peek at our 15 favorite features over the course of the 15 days leading up to the unveiling of the SOLIDWORKS 2015 Website. Starting Monday August 25th, 2014 and each day after, we will share a quick look at one new feature. Once, the SOLIDWORKS 2015 Website is live, we will then revisit those features on the SOLIDWORKS Tech Blog for a deeper technical explanation. The deeper tech look posts will be in the form of short videos showing some of the highlights and capabilities of each feature. In addition, we will update this blog post daily with links to the individual feature posts. This way, you can bookmark this blog post and use it as a reference when returning later on.
Like most years, I am eagerly anticipating this release, which promises to offer new ways to perform everything from simple to complex tasks in faster and easier ways!
15 SOLIDWORKS 2015 Features Sneak Peek Posts:
- Sneak Peek 1: Profile Center Mate
- Sneak Peek 2: Customizable Context-Sensitive Toolbars
- Sneak Peek 3: Treehouse
- Sneak Peek 4: Up to Reference Pattern
- Sneak Peek 5: Drawing Zones
- Sneak Peek 6: Sketch Relations on Endpoints
- Sneak Peek 7: Incremental Simulation Results
- Sneak Peek 8: Model-Based Definition
- Sneak Peek 9: Web2 for SOLIDWORKS EPDM
- Sneak Peek 10: Costing for Weldments
- Sneak Peek 11: Flatten Surface
- Sneak Peek 12: Integrated 3D Printing Support
- Sneak Peek 13: Rotating Mesh Region
- Sneak Peek 14: Export to AEC
- Sneak Peek 15: Selection Sets
15 SOLIDWORKS 2015 Deep Technical Feature Posts:
Finally, if you want to learn more about SOLIDWORKS 2015 or have a SOLIDWORKS employee contact you, please fill out the form below.