In this age of streaming, there are so many services out there; it’s hard to keep track of what’s included with each one. Like Netflix and Amazon Prime, there are so many benefits included with SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services that many probably don’t even realize exist.
We would like to share with you all of the benefits you receive with SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services, so you never have to guess what’s included. SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services is committed to providing you with added value to help you save time and focus more on taking your projects to the next level.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services Benefits include:
- New Software Releases – Stay current and keep pace with your clients
- Local Tech Support – Full access to live technical support from your local Value Added Reseller, experts in all things SOLIDWORKS.
- Software Upgrades (https://customerportal.solidworks.com/) – From community enhancements to bug fixes, you have access to all new service packs
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard* – Create photo-quality images, animations, and other 3D content.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard** – The fastest and easiest way to create 2.5 axis toolpaths on part files.
- Certification – Subscription Service customers can take up to two core exams and two advanced exams per year for every active seat of SOLIDWORKS for free.
- Customer Portal – Download software, submit enhancement requests, and more!
- MySolidWorks – Your one stop for all things SOLIDWORKS. Here you’ll find MySolidworks Training, Search through an extensive technical Knowledge Base, Join the community through Discussion Forums, and so much more!
For a full detailed list of all of your Subscription Services benefits, Click Here.
*Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium license on active Subscription
** Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional, and Premium license on active Subscription