Tune in on Wednesday, September 12th starting at 11:00am ET as we unveil SOLIDWORKS 2019 and all the new capabilities and enhancements that will help you go from design to finished products faster so you can beat your competitors to market and improve your bottom line.
You’ll SEE demonstrations of the product, HEAR SOLIDWORKS 2019 product details from the R&D team and LEARN how these user-driven enhancements, focused on the below areas, will improve your design—to-manufacture process.
• Performance – Faster large assembly design, rendering and collaboration
• Attention to Detail – Powerful enhancements to create a more complete digital representation of your design
• Smart Manufacturing – New capabilities allowing you to communicate even better with manufacturing
• Design to Manufacture – Go from concept to manufactured parts even faster
• Innovation – Increased productivity when using the latest Touch-enabled devices and extended reality tools
If that weren’t enough, don’t miss out on hearing from our featured customer, Greg Green from the CANADA FRANCE HAWAIIAN TELESCOPE, as he shares the story of this state-of-the-art astronomical observing facility and how they use SOLIDWORKS.
This is a must see event; be sure to check out Facebook or YouTube to get notified when we go live on September 12th starting at 11:00am ET, and throughout the day. Can’t make it live? No worries, the videos will be available on demand after the event on Facebook and YouTube.
Click these links to access the event on September 12 at 11:00am ET: