Whether you need to test for structural integrity, fluid dynamics, or plastics manufacturability, the SOLIDWORKS Simulation suite provides an easy-to-use portfolio of analysis tools for predicting a product’s real-world physical behavior by virtually testing your CAD models.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018 delivers actionable results for both the professional designer and engineers as well as for the dedicated analyst, raising the bar for Simulation productivity and user experience. During a special 45-minute webinar on April 24, at 2pm EST, the SOLIDWORKS Simulation field technical managers will take you through a curated selection of the most important features added to our Simulation Suite in 2018. While these new features are impactful and add a ton of power to our Simulation toolset, what we really want to highlight are the direct benefits that further our mission of bringing analyst-level simulation capabilities into the hands of every SOLIDWORKS user. There are reasons for everyone to upgrade right away, so you don’t want to miss this opportunity to see what’s in it for you and your team.
In just 45 minutes, you’ll learn how SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018 allows you to:
- Develop innovative minimum mass components in SOLIDWORKS using the New Topology Study.
- Have confidence in the analysis results and make the correct design variations using the Singularity Diagnostics tool.
- Identify and analyze Noise generators from turbulent fluid flows, and increase productivity in your CFD workflow by making it more scalable with Full Templates.
- Mitigate design and injection molding challenges with superior technology and enhanced ways to interact with both design and manufacturability data.
- Tackle the most challenging high-end nonlinear problems rapidly and reliably by using the SIMULIA Simulation Engineer product, powered by Abaqus solver technology. Click here to read more about SIMULIA Simulation Engineer.
REGISTER HERE to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018