Final preparations are underway for SOLIDWORKS World 2018, and the event is shaping up to be the best one yet. If you’re not packing your bags to join 5,000 of your peers in Los Angeles, you still have a chance to experience the event live.
This year there will a live webcast of all the action, streamed right from the LA Convention Center floor. You’ll be able to catch each General Session, get an inside perspective from attendees, and sit in on select training sessions throughout the day. And, because everything will be available for on-demand viewing after it’s streamed, you can watch everything as your schedule allows.
You can see it all and be among the first to experience new product updates coming to you live, February 5-7, at live.solidworks.com.In the meantime,sign up for a courtesy reminder, which will alert you as to when the content that interests you most will be broadcast.
The webcast will give you a front row seat to see the latest technology poised to bring your design game to the next level. You’ll get updates from SOLIDWORKS executives, but you’ll also learn how fellow users are creating amazing products and hear from inspiring keynote speakers to get you amped up to make 2018 the best year ever. Here’s a taste of speakers ready to excite you for the year to come:
- Neri Oxman, MIT Professor at the Crossroads of Art, Science & Technology
- Brent Bushnell, CEO of Two Bit Circus
- Kyoungchul Kong, CEO, SG Robotics & Professor at Sogang University
- Joe Hiura & Robert Andrew Johnson, Art Director and Set Designer
- Michael Jagemann, Head of XB-1 Production, Boom Supersonic
- Bernard Charlès, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Dassault Systèmes
- Gian Paolo Bassi, CEO, SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systèmes
The next is now. Don’t miss the most electrifying event in the business. Sign up for the SOLIDWORKS World 2018 webcast today.