Tick-tock – only two more weeks to submit your great ideas to present at either the 3DEXPERIENCE World in-person event in Atlanta, the virtual event, or both! We still have room for your great ideas and want to include you in this year’s amazing event. Deadline to submit your amazing proposals is October 30th!
So what’s in it for you? Other than that warm, fuzzy feeling you get from sharing your technical or industry expertise with your colleagues and making their lives better – let’s take a look at some of the MANY benefits being a speaker at 3DEXPERIENCE World can bring to you!
1) It’s a fantastic achievement to add to your resume (especially if you win a Speaker award!) Employers are always looking for individuals who put themselves out there and are willing to share their knowledge. Let’s face it – that means you are a team player as well.
2) It’s an amazing networking opportunity. I can’t even begin to tell you how many speakers I know who have been offered jobs or found new clients as a result of speaking engagements.
3) You will be recognized as an innovator. Attendees will want to follow you on social media and believe it or not you might just start to build up a fan club!
4) It is a great door opener. You do a great presentation at 3DEXPERIENCE World, you might find that you are asked to present at another conference, or a company meeting, or industry event!
5) How about the tangible benefits? You get a free conference pass to 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022 (for those of you attending the in-person event in Atlanta) or a free transferable pass to 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023 if you speak at the virtual event.
6) Or you can choose from the nifty Speaker Swag kit, which will feature the INCREDIBLY popular 3DEXPERIENCE World sweatshirt, backpack, etc.! You will definitely be the envy of all your friends.
7) If it were me – I would submit the same presentation for both (just sayin’) – get the free pass to attend the live event AND the Speaker Swag kit. That’s the way I roll. I’m already doing the work for one presentation, why not get the most out of it!
And, no need to prepare your entire presentation right now! We just want your ideas, your proposals. We need a snazzy title, a brief (but also compelling) description and a basic outline of the class objectives so attendees would know what to expect. Just enough information so the Track Chairs can make good decisions during the selection process. Then if your proposal is selected – you still have a couple of months to pull the rest together! Easy peasy!
My entire career was launched from speaking engagements – so I can’t recommend enough that you harness this opportunity to submit! Stop sitting in the back of the room and listening, while thinking to yourself that you could do a better job. This year it is your time to shine…just do it! And then come up to me and tell me you did…I want to hear ALL about it (drink’s on me!)