Are you ready? Are you excited? It’s that time of year again. Summer is winding down, the new school year is upon us and SOLIDWORKS World 2015 registration is NOW OPEN! The 2015 3D CAD event of year is taking place in Phoenix, AZ, February 8-11 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
If you’ve been never been to a SOLIDWORKS World conference before, you are missing out. SOLIDWORKS World is an action-packed, sensory and knowledge overloaded event that brings the entire SOLIDWORKS community together for three days to share, learn and network.
Still not convinced?
Here are 5 Things you can do at SOLIDWORKS World that you can’t do elsewhere:
- Find answers to your everyday design challenges by attending any of the 200+ breakout sessions.
- Get a preview of the future of SOLIDWORKS and be among the first to hear about the SOLIDWORKS roadmap.
- Explore new technologies by walking through our Partner Pavilion filled with over 120 best-in-class integrated solutions.
- Test-drive the latest SOLIDWORKS tools all in one place.
- Make friends, share thoughts and network with your peers.
Don’t wait to hear about how great SOLIDWORKS World 2015 was from your peers. Find out for yourself! Register now and save $100 off the regular registration conference rate!