Thinking about attending SolidWorks World 2014? Check out the user agenda.

sww2014

SolidWorks World is still a little over three months away, but it’s not too early to start thinking about all of the great technical sessions that take place. Most are led by SolidWorks users, and focus on real-world approaches to designing better and faster. Many attendees tell us that these sessions–not the evening festivities or product announcements in the morning events–are the reason they attend year after year, and that the new things they learn are well worth the time and money spent.

Earlier today, the SolidWorks World team posted the initial user agenda, which includes approximately 75% of the sessions that will take place. The remaining 25% will be added over the coming weeks.

If you’re thinking about attending, go take a look and see what’s planned. And don’t forget, you can save $200 on the conference fee is you register by October 25. As always, CSWPs and CSWEs save an additional $100, and three people from your office get in when you pay for two. Visit the SolidWorks World 2014 website to see all of these deals and register today!

 

PS – Get an idea of what you can expect by checking out some of the presentations from previous years.

Matthew West

Matthew West

SolidWorks alumnus. I like plate reverb, Rat pedals, Thai curry, New Weird fiction, my kids, Vespas, Jazzmasters, my wife & Raiders of the Lost Ark. Not necessarily in that order.