Yes we are ready to meet you again at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023, the largest engineering design event for our community – ever.
3DEXPERIENCE World 2023 will be a simultaneous live in Nashville TN, February 12-15th, 2023 and virtual event accessible worldwide. You will have the opportunity to present in person in Nashville or submit a video for the digital conference, or both.
We are looking for great presentations from our community of educators, researches and students. So if you have a topic you would like to share, we invite you to submit. We welcome instructors and administrators from middle schools, high schools, technical vocational schools, community college, college and university.
My colleague Stephen wrote this great blog on the event. I have copied his important details below.
What’s in it for me?
Good question! Well other than the warm fuzzy feeling you get sharing your knowledge and insight with a group of like-minded individuals, virtual presenters will automatically be granted VIP access and may choose between a free transferable pass to 3DEXPERIENCE World 2024 or our new (and soon-to-be highly coveted) Speaker Swag Kit. Those who present in Nashville will receive a free all-inclusive pass to 3DEXPERIENCE World 2024. For those of you who choose to go big and do both – well, of course, you can reap many rewards! To learn more about the details on compensation for live and virtual speakers please visit: WWW.SOLIDWORKS.COM/3DXW23_CFP.
The first step in you becoming a presenter at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023 is to submit your paper idea(s). At this time we don’t need you to submit the complete presentation, just a descriptive title and a short abstract, which will enable us to select the best presentations for the limited number of sessions available.
So what kinds of presentations are we looking for? They basically fall into four buckets:
- Tips and Tricks: Time-saving and productivity-enhancing functionality that you have discovered and use day to day.
- Industry workflows and best practices: How the solutions are applied to a particular industry challenge or present how best to apply the software to solve a particular challenge
- Product review and application: Answer the question ‘What is it and what does it do?’
- How to: Hands-on sessions during which you will lead the attendees through the software to solve a particular challenge
Presentations are broken into four levels:
- Beginner: Up to 6 months experience or hold an Associate certification
- Intermediate: Up to 3 years’ experience or hold a Professional certification
- Power-User: Greater than 3 years’ experience or hold and expert certification
- All: relevant to all levels attendees
There never seems to be enough advanced classes at 3DEXPERIENCE World – let’s break that trend this year by hitting it out of the park with some real head-scratchers! Do you have some CAD Management life lessons you would like to pass on? Are you a Simulation guru? We are looking for you!
All virtual sessions will be 45 minutes-long this year – no live Q&A, and all sessions at the live event will be 60 minutes, except for the hands-on training sessions, which will be 90 minutes (because it takes a little more time when you are doing vs. watching!)
We know you have some amazing skills that your fellow users could benefit from – now is your time to shine at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023! Don’t miss this chance to share your knowledge and add “3DEXPERIENCE World Speaker” to your resume.
But hurry…the Call for Papers is only open for one month! Deadline to submit is October 21st.
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL NOW AT: WWW.SOLIDWORKS.COM/3DXW23_CFP.
Look forward to reviewing your abstracts soon. Design well. Marie