The SOLIDWORKS Community team announces the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs Program to launch the design of your dreams.
SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs Program partners with innovative designers, incubators, accelerators, and maker spaces who are just starting out. SOLIDWORKS software helps to bring designs to reality. With powerful design and development tools and a wealth of resources, SOLIDWORKS will instruct and empower entrepreneurs in designing their vision.
For over 20 years, SOLIDWORKS software has been an integral part of the most innovative companies and their products. DS SolidWorks Corporation has sponsored hundreds of new customers that have created some of the most innovative products in the world. SOLIDWORKS software is part of female-led business ventures including entrepreneurs Tray Bien Solutions and incubator Greentown Labs helping start-up companies create game-changing energy solutions.
As entrepreneurs find creativity in Fab Foundation’s FAB LABS and Maker Spaces, SOLIDWORKS makes it easier to get designs to market faster with a simple SOLIDWORKS Sponsorship application.
Sponsorship Application Requirements
- Application (submitted in English only) www.solidworks.com/SW_EntrepreneurProgram
- Three references
- A business plan or pitch deck
- Less than $1M in funding for individual entrepreneurs and annual revenue
- Be headquartered in US, Canada, or European Union
- Incorporated/LLC with tax ID number
- New product producing company or incubator/maker space supporting product producing companies
- Non-refundable $200 application fee
For more information about becoming part of the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs Program go to www.solidworks.com/SW_EntrepreneurProgram. Marie