MySolidWorks Training allows you to learn about SOLIDWORKS features and functionalities on your own schedule, at your own pace and from the convenience of your desktop or mobile device. After creating a MySolidWorks account, more than 10 hours of MySolidWorks Training sessions are at your fingertips. Further, users with active SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services have access to 30+ hours of content at no additional cost.
If you’re currently enrolled in or are considering an instructor-led SOLIDWORKS session, MySolidWorks Training is the perfect complement to reinforce in-depth training. Perhaps you’re interested in pursuing a new skill. MySolidWorks Training provides introductions to dozens of features – all in around 8 minutes per session.
If you’re looking to branch out or just want a refresher, here’s a list containing some of the most popular MySolidWorks Training sessions. Click the link for a full description and instructions to get you started:
- MySolidWorks Trainning in 8-minutes: Welcome to SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Conceptual
- MySolidWorks Training: Intro to SOLIDWORKS Routing in 8-minutes
- MySolidWorks Training in 7 Minutes: Introduction to Surfacing
- MySolidWorks Training: How to Concept Design
- MySolidWorks Training: Sketch Booleans: Make 3D Object Intersections Come to Life
- MySolidWorks Trairning: Weldments Cutlist
At the end of each session, MySolidWorks Training puts the icing on the cake. Each lesson ends with a short quiz recapping what you’ve learned. No cost learning and online quizzes – you can’t lose! Logon to MySolidWorks today and cultivate your next skill in less than 10 minutes. Click here or the banner to get started!