The most wonderful time of year…Back to School!!!
Are you one of the million students and educators setting that early alarm wishing summer vacation was just a few weeks longer? Unfortunately SOLIDWORKS can’t help with that but we can help with our latest and most robust education release!
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017-2018 is here and packed with power and performance and also includes free student licensing for home use.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017-2018 includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, Electronics Cooling Module and HVAC module (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional, Visualize Boost (develop rich, photo quality content)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools)
Available in certain regions, please contact your local reseller
Empower students with life-long learning and job-ready skills in design with these added benefits:
- Over 11 SOLIDWORKS Certifications* including the CSWA-Academic and the CSWP-Academic. SOLIDWORKS Certification proves to potential employers that students are not only proficient with SOLIDWORKS, but that they know how to design using industry-standard best practices as well. * Students may take these exams for free, if their school is a SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider and on subscription.
- Access to MYSolidWorks for Students and over 600 product tutorial videos covering a broad range of SOLIDWORKS topics, providing your students the perfect opportunity to master their skills. MySolidWorks for Students includes CSWA prep courses and more.
- SOLIDWORKS Student Access gets SOLIDWORKS directly into the hands of the students for free. Any qualifying institution can provide licenses to students for off-campus use, freeing up lab resources and allowing students to work from anywhere. Student Access licenses can be used to support independent study courses, distance learning programs, and articulation agreements.
Explore SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017-2018! Learn how it can help you and your students work smarter, create innovative products faster, and stay focused on design!