Are you a student or educator interested in using SOLIDWORKS this summer to learn what it has to offer, or get ahead of the game for next year? Try our FREE download of the SOLIDWORKS Student Engineering Kit for the summer!
Follow these instructions to get your copy:
1. Go to www.SolidWorks.com/sek.
2. Enter promo code XSEK12 for the SEK-ID.
3. Choose 2015-2016 Version.
4. Press Request Download.
5. Install the software.
6. When the email states contact your professor, Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/solidworkseducation) and message us to get your serial number.
7. Enter serial number.
8. Enjoy the software until September 30, 2015 when it expires!
Note: You must be a registered student or educator for this offer. United States Export Compliance Required.
Once installed, explore SOLIDWORKS resources:
1. Click Help>SolidWorks Tutorials from the Main menu to access to free step-by-step tutorials.
2. Create a guest account on www.MySolidWorks.com for access to free learning video tutorials.
3. Go to www.youtube.com/SOLIDWORKS for additional tutorials and tips.
Have a great summer learning SOLIDWORKS! Marie