As an educator, creating exams take time – especially for multiple sections and courses. In today’s competitive job market, your students need every advantage they can get. The SOLIDWORKS Certification Program gives your students a proven edge for employment and gives you time to concentrate on student success – and not creating exams.
What are SOLIDWORKS Certifications?
- SOLIDWORKS certifications are benchmarks to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software.
- SOLIDWORKS certifications establish an industry standard by which SOLIDWORKS professionals are evaluated through a fair, comprehensive test of your knowledge of SOLIDWORKS in Mechanical Design and Design Validation.
- Hiring managers can be confident in their decision to hire a certified candidate reducing the time it takes to bring a new team member on board.
The SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider program
- Provides qualified students to our commercial customers through SOLIDWORKS Certifications
- Give educators the tools to help students learn and prove design & validation competencies with SOLIDWORKS Certifications & Learning Content.
- 25 SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE certification exams
- Free to schools on subscription
- Minimum number of licenses vary by geography – so contact your SOLIDWORKS Partner/Value Added Reseller
What are Certification Exams Like?
- Multiple choice, Fill in the blank and Hands on questions
- Multiple iterations of questions – a design change
- Applied design, documentation, manufacturing & engineering theory in exams
- Automatically graded and randomized
- MySolidWorks for Students with free Home Use Licenses and Exam Prep Content
SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams
3DEXPERIENCE Certification Exams part of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works Portfolio
Schools on subscription, with minimum license requirements per region, can register to become a SOLIDWORKS Academic Provider. The process is easy and you will receive step-by-step instructions to create an exam opportunity, manage your students exams and scores, show areas for improvement and success.
Exam problems are random and automatically graded. Class results can be saved to an Excel spreadsheet.
DASSAULT SYSTEMES 3DEXPERIENCE Certification Center
For your students, they can upload their credentials to the 3DEXPERIENCE Certification Testing Center.
And what about a certificate? Certificates, with a unique identifier and QR code, are also created.
In the Certification Center, employers can search by country and level of exam that students completed. The number of stars indicate how many certifications have been achieve. Students can make a connection between the certification and their Linked-in profiles.
Certifications stay with the student as they develop their career. Now a graduate, your former student ,can take more exams since they have proven basic competencies. New 3DEXPERIENCE Certification combinations lead to Credly badges through your Linked-in profile.
No matter where your students go after they graduate, the record of their certifications stays with them. As they develop more skills over their careers, additional certification exams continue to validate their skills to employers and themselves. Last week I took the new 3DEXPERIENCE Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS certification exam. For over 20 years, my certificates are listed in my profile.
For Students with No Access to SOLIDWORKS
If you are a student and have no access to SOLIDWORKS, you can purchase the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition and get two certification exam credits, SOLIDWORKS Associate Mechanical Design (CSWA) and SOLIDWORKS Professional Mechanical Design (CSWP), for free.
Design well. Marie