For over 25 years, SOLIDWORKS has brought our software into the classroom through dedicated educators who teach our tools and inspire their students. As educators, you support our mission to provide qualified graduates for our commercial customers and develop technological literacy through Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) for all students.
With the new release of SOLIDWORKS Education 2023, we bring updates to the SOLIDWORKS desktop applications in design, simulation, documentation and visualization. We help you prepare your students with the job-skills required by industry with the latest release of SOLIDWORKS.
Through the 3DXPERIENCE Works portfolio, we have worked with our customers across 12 industries to enhance cloud applications that can be run inside of SOLIDWORKS desktop or 100% through a web browser with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Similar to SOLIDWORKS desktop, the 3DEXPERIENCE offers include Apps, Learning Content and Communities. But with the platform, they are all connected in the same collaborative environment.
So if your happy teaching SOLIDWORKS, why would you explore a platform offers?
- To have a direct integration into the SOLIDWORKS interface: connected cloud storage, real-time Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) supporting academic integrity, and collaborative task management, a portfolio of cloud design apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform?
- To define concepts in a way that combines intuitive model-based engineering with familiar 2D drawings, even from a Chromebook! Nothing to install and runs in any browser on any device?
- To have advanced simulation (including Durability and Electromagnetics), machining, product lifecycle management, and virtual reality reviews?
If your answer to one of these questions is YES, visit our website today and learn everything about our offers: 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Education, SOLIDWORKS 3D Designer for Education and 3DEXPERIENCE Engineer.
With your help, you can provide students the Final Exam of a lifetime through our Academic Certification program that tests their engineering design competency – recognized by industry. For your students, we focus on their employability and provide:
- Over 15 SOLIDWORKS Certifications*, including the CSWA-Academic, CSWP-Academic and 3DEXPERIENCE solutions exams. *Students may take these exams for free, if their school is a SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider and currently on subscription.
- Access to Edu Space and MySolidWorks Professional for Students with thousands of hours of product tutorial videos that cover a broad range of SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE platform topics.
- Collaboration being at the heart of our solutions, the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu | Students and 3DEXPERIENCE Edu | Academics communities,
Discover what’s new in SOLIDWORKS Education Portfolio 2023 and help your students explore the new horizons provided by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and SOLIDWORKS, the most powerful and widely-used 3D design software in the world.
Contact SOLIDWORKS ACADEMIC SALES to learn more today!
Thank you educators for what you do every day.
Design well, Marie