Empower your students with SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Educators can give their students the most powerful set of design tools and software on the planet to help them achieve greatness. SOLIDWORKS Education is proud to announce two amazing design solutions for the 2020-2021 academic year.
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2020-2021 includes over 12 exceptional design and engineering products, including SOLIDWORKS Premium 3D CAD software.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Designer for Education is a cloud-based portfolio of apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. These integrated apps optimize student-educator collaboration and better prepares the workforce of the future.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform allows:
- Schools, educators, and students to collaborate and innovate together on a single platform
- Requires zero installation, reducing IT overhead, and can be used anytime, anywhere from any device—including Macs and mobile devices
- Prepares students for the workplace by introducing them to roles and apps used by professionals, such as Boeing and Lockheed Martin
- Contains apps that are perfect for managing workflows, refining models, and enhancing innovation
- Connects your existing SOLIDWORKS data with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, unlocking advanced features, artificial intelligence, project management and more Students and educators utilizing
SOLIDWORKS Education 2020-2021 offerings have access to other career boosting benefits:
- Over 15 SOLIDWORKS Certifications*, including the CSWA-Academic and CSWP-Academic exams. Students can show potential employers that they are both proficient with SOLIDWORKS software and know how to design and analyze their ideas using industry-standard best practices.
- Access to MySolidWorks Professional for Students with thousands of hours of product tutorial videos that cover a broad range of SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE platform topics. Educators can confidently provide their students with the best tools and learning paths to build their careers. MySolidWorks Professional for Students includes CSWA and CSWP exam prep courses, plus the most up-to-date 3DEXPERIENCE platform trainings.
Discover what’s new in SOLIDWORKS Education 2020-2021 and help your students explore the new horizons provided by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and SOLIDWORKS, the most powerful and widely-used 3D design software in the world.