Based on customer feedback, we have added NEW Subscription Service value to help you design faster and better. This month, we are excited to announce MySolidWorks Standard as a NEW Subscription Services offering. MySolidWorks Standard and Professional, designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services customers, is your place for all things SOLIDWORKS. Stay current, sharpen your design skills, and share your expertise all from the convenience of your mobile device or desktop!
For a limited time only, Subscription Services customers will also have access to MySolidWorks Professional. MySolidWorks Professional will help you stay current and ahead of the competition with new services that you can leverage for your design needs. With Subscription Services and MySolidWorks, here are all of the new services you are eligible for:
- Up to 100+ hours of online Learning, including access to SOLIDWORKS Certification exams
- The ability to connect to online storage services to share and view your design files in one place
- Access to the SOLIDWORKS Manufacturing Network to help bring your designs to life
- SOLIDWORKS 2015 upgrade
- Local live technical support for anything ranging from product features to installations and troubleshooting
- Private webinars with SOLIDWORKS Subject Matter Experts about key SOLIDWORKS tips and tricks
- Exclusive access to SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs, the Beta Program, and SOLIDWORKS software previews
If you are already a member of Subscription Services, log on to MySolidWorks today and take advantage of your exclusive offering.
For more information on this offer, please contact your local reseller.