For students and educators, summer is meant for relaxation and time away from school. However, that means time away from SOLIDWORKS as well. This summer students and educators have an opportunity to get free access to SOLIDWORKS all summer with the SOLIDWORKS Student Summer Edition!
We are offering a free 60 day license of the SOLIDWORKS Summer Edition, which includes the following features to enhance your designing and learning experience:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional (develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks for Students (resource for all things SOLIDWORKS)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools)
Follow the instructions below to get your summer edition:
- Go to SolidWorks.com/sek.
- Enter promo code XSEK12 for the SEK-ID.
- Choose 2017-2018 Version.
- Select Request Download.
- When the email states contact your professor, you just have to ‘Follow’ us on Facebook (@SOLIDWORKSEducation) , Instagram (SOLIDWORKSEdu) or Twitter (@SOLIDWORKSEdu) and direct message us to get your serial number. We will respond to you within 2-4 business days with your serial number.
- Install the software and enter serial number.
An amazing benefit to this offer is access to MySolidWorks for Students! Get access to:
- Hundreds of product tutorial videos
- CSWA prep courses
- Download free 2D and 3D CAD models
- Easily view and share your designs with online storage services
You can join MySolidWorks here.
Last date for summer edition activation is September 30th, 2017. Don’t miss out!
Note: You must be a registered student or educator for this offer. United States Export Compliance Required.