It doesn’t matter if you are just about to start your engineering journey or about to graduate, these videos are filled with the information and explanation you need in the upcoming classes, labs and coursework or to refresh on what you have already learned.
The current industry trend in “Modeling and Simulation” or MODSIM for short.
You might know SOLIDWORKS and are able to model a part, assembly and drawing. Do you know if the part can withhold the forces applied?
Why do I like this series?
1. It gives you the fundamental background in stress-strain.
2. It introduces you to a real life problem and how to apply the physics you know.
3. It teaches you a new technique called finite element method and clearly explains meshing.
4. Even if you know any of these topics, it will make you stronger.
5. They are short videos on YouTube. You can watch 35 lessons waiting in line or at the beach.
Learn something new this summer about physics simulation. Your jobs will require MODSIM. Now is the time to have fun.
Design well. Marie