On February 9-12 2020, SOLIDWORKS is hosting 3DEXPERIENCE World, at Music City Center in Nashville. We have some great things planned for our education community!
3DEXPERIENCE World will bring together thousands of designers, engineers, educators and students united by the desire to collaborate, explore, and push the limits of how design can impact the future and how you work and learn today.
The next generation of engineers and designers must be equipped to solve problems skillfully and efficiently to face the daunting challenges ahead. 3DEXPERIENCE World will provide students and educators the opportunity to learn, innovate, collaborate and celebrate with a massive user community to help them succeed.
It all starts with our education community. Educators are invited to attend 3DEXPERIENCE World at a drastically reduced rate and students* 18+ can attend for FREE! Join the next generation of makers, doers and innovators who want to create things that make a difference for a 3-day collective experience that will inspire and energize you to bring your ideas to life.
- Access to all other open user sessions
- Access to General Session
- Access to the Partner Pavilion
- Breakfast and Lunch and refreshment breaks
- Conference materials
- All evening receptions and Tuesday’s Special Event
Travel and hotel accommodations are not included.
In addition, we’re offering two unique sessions specifically for students.
- Student Job Fair
College and university students are invited to our second student job fair specifically designed for college and university students. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get one-on-one time with Human Resource (HR) representatives from several of our SOLIDWORKS customers. Come prepared to speed interview your way through all these companies. This session is open to all registered college or university students only.
- Access to a student specific breakout session called Life After School: A Panel Discussion for Students by Professional SW Users. This session is for students to interact directly with our commercial customers. Students will get first-hand knowledge from these successful companies about what life could be like after graduation and what steps they should take in the meantime to help boost their careers.
Please note: Registration for student 18+ closes on January 22, 2020 – so don’t miss out!
Come to 3DEXPERIENCE World, a new dimension – powered by experience.
* Students must provide proof of active student status at on-site registration.