Twenty percent of new companies fail in their first year, and only 50 percent survive through their fifth year. So why does everyone want to be an entrepreneur or work for a start-up if so many fail? Maybe a better question is: What is the secret to success for a start-up?
First, you will obviously need an innovative product that solves a need, but once you have the solution, what is the secret sauce for success? I think we might have found an answer from Josh Aviv, the young CEO of SparkCharge. Josh took his idea, which he conceived of in college, and turned it into a quickly growing business, but he also had to grow the business, and quick.
So, what was his magic formula to building his team and preparing for success? You’ll have to listen in to the latest Born to Design Podcast, and my interview with Josh:
Be sure to check out all of the Born to Design podcasts, and subscribe below so you will never miss an episode:
Also, to learn more about the Josh and SparkCharge, check out these links:
- Website: https://sparkcharge.io
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xedy5XRRGJA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sparkcharge
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SparkChargeCorp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sparkcharge
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sparkcharge.io/
Also, be sure to check out all of the Born to Design podcasts and subscribe below so you will never miss an episode: www.solidworks.com/podcast