The SOLIDWORKS community consists of users, partners, resellers and employees, but no one is more spirited than our User Groups. Why are they so exciting, and why might you want to join one?
- To learn about all the cool tools SOLIDWORKS offers
- To hang out with passionate, like-minded people
- To build an instant network of on-call advisors and friends who enthusiastically help with just about any SOLIDWORKS feature
- To get leading-edge education and useful tips & tricks
- To stay in the know for all kinds of networking opportunities
- To get your skills discovered by potential employers
- Free food and of course, giveaways (SWAG)!
I experienced that passion last week while visiting two User Group meetings in Charleston, SC and Graham, NC. The energy is self-evident – just take a look at what User Group Leader, James Adkins has to say:
“Fantastic, fabulous, amazing, A-game, …” these are just a few words that describe the User Group experience.