We all know that learning in a classroom is one of the best ways to learn SOLIDWORKS, but sometimes it’s not possible to attend a live class. You need the convenience to learn what you want, where you want. SOLIDWORKS is pleased to announce a library of self-paced, high quality, interactive eCourses that offer learning on your schedule.
You might be wondering what separates a SOLIDWORKS eCourse from other eLearning options. SOLIDWORKS eCourses include:
- Everything from the SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training manual in a self-paced eLearning format
- Background information and key concepts
- Subject-matter expert videos and demonstrations
- Interactive simulations that allow you to make the picks and clicks yourself
- Offline exercises that allow independent study and further practice
The initial launch of this program includes eight eCourses:
- Creating Animations Using SOLIDWORKS
- Flow Simulation
- Mold Design Using SOLIDWORKS
- Routing: Piping & Tubing
- Sheet Metal
- SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
- Surface Modeling
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are hosted on MySolidWorks and are available for purchase from your SOLIDWORKS reseller as a three-month subscription.