The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium: Nonlinear eCourse is now available at MySolidWorks. When significant structural deformations, high stresses or complex contacts exist in applications, limitations of the static linear study are likely going to be reached. In such situations nonlinear computational algorithms need to be utilized. In this eCourse, you will learn about the basic types of nonlinearities, and how to approach their solutions.
You might be wondering what separates a SOLIDWORKS eCourse from other eLearning options. SOLIDWORKS eCourses include:
- The complete course in a self-paced eLearning format
- Background information and key concepts
- Subject-matter expert videos and demonstrations
- Interactive simulations that allow you to make the picks and clicks yourself
- Offline exercises that allow independent study and further practice
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are hosted on MySolidWorks. All of the SOLIDWORKS eCourses are available for free to subscription customers until September 21, 2018. Read more here. If you are not on subscription, they are available for purchase from your SOLIDWORKS reseller as a three-month subscription.
For more information about the SOLIDWORKS eCourses and other training options, visit http://my.solidworks.com/training. To sign up for a SOLIDWORKS eCourse, please contact your reseller.