Our 3 million students are an integral part of the SOLIDWORKS community. Educators and students asked for more and we have answered.
Announcing MySolidWorks for Students to help students boost their SOLIDWORKS skills by connecting them with relevant SOLIDWORKS content and services – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Students with the best SOLIDWORKS skills often get the best jobs.
MySolidWorks for Students, provides all things SOLIDWORKS, including:
- Over 320 product tutorial videos
- SOLIDWORKS Certified Associate (CSWA) prep course
- Links to online storage services for sharing designs
- Worldwide network of manufacturers who can help bring student designs to life
- MySolidWorks is now available in English, French, German, and Japanese languages
- Get the Buzz — keep up with what companies, educators and students are doing with SOLIDWORKS worldwide
Availability of MySolidWorks for Students
- MySolidWorks for Students is available to the Student while their student license is valid
- Students that purchase the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition also get access to MySolidWorks for Students.
- Schools with SOLIDWORKS Education Edition licenses on current subscription get free student licensing and free access to MySolidWorks for Students.
(Schools can also apply to become CSWA Academic providers.)
Easy Access to MySolidWorks for Students, visit: mysolidworks.com
Qualified schools, on SOLIDWORKS subscription receive free student licensing for home use, free certification exams, and now access to MySolidWorks for Student. Students with a Student Engineering Kit (SEK) 2016-2017 serial number or Student Edition 2016-2017 serial number can register to get MySolidWorks for Students.
Thank you MySolidWorks team for creating a place for students. Marie