The team behind My.SolidWorks.com has just released some new functionality for the site that makes it even easier to use and introduces even more data sources. Here’s a brief explanation of what’s new starting today.
- We’ve added 3DContentCentral as a data source, and new models are included in the recent items section of the browse view.
- My.SolidWorks.com now works on smartphones, with an adaptive layout that automatically scales to fit your phone’s browser. You can also add a My.SolidWorks icon to your home screen for easy access on the go.
- The site loads much faster in every browser tested (especially older browsers). No more waiting to get to the tips and tricks you’re looking for.
- We’ve improved the overall look and feel of the site. The page header takes up less space, and we’ve the recent items easier to read, both by reformatting them and making it clear where
they came from.
- The filtering controls are improved in both search and browse modes, making the experience more consistent.