Every year we let SolidWorks subscription customers make suggestions for enhancements they would like to see in future versions of SolidWorks. Historically, 70% of these suggestions end up making their way into the software at some point. Here is the list that was unveiled this morning.
- Make rebuild time faster
- True backward compatibility
- Slot mate
- Cylindrical mates need an option to lock rotation
- Provide a version of the eDrawings mobile app for Android devices
- Option for equal spacing on linear patterns
- Default concentric mate for axis to cylindrical surface
- External thread wizard for all thread types
- Draw a line segment starting from the midpoint
- Create auxiliary line for dimensioning angles
CEO Bertrand Sicot announced on Monday that eDrawings for Android is coming soon, and it previewed in the session today. What do you think of the other nine items? Are these things that you would have chosen, or is there something you think is missing?