On April 9, the SolidWorks Asia/Pacific team is hosting an online event where you can interact and learn from industry and product experts. The Forum will present topics and videos showing how SolidWorks software solutions are used in education to help students and professionals work more efficiently and create better designs. When students know how to use SolidWorks, they have a clear advantage in their career search.
The Forum also provides an interactive environment for the SolidWorks community—both current SolidWorks users and future-users—to network, improve their knowledge, and enhance their skills with the innovative products from 3DS SolidWorks, as well as the Forum’s partners and sponsors.
Some of the people scheduled to present include:
- Marie Planchard, SolidWorks' Director World Education Markets
- Asheen Phansey, SolidWorks' Sustainability Product Manager
- Rick Chin, SolidWorks' Director of Product Innovation
- Ravi Varadarajan, SolidWorks' Senior Country Technical Manager – India and SAARC
- Sridharan Balaiyan, Partner & Director – Engineering Services Barry-Wehmiller International Resources
- Professor Lalit Kumar Das, Former Head of Department – IDD, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Registration for the event is free, and registrants will even be eligible to win prizes, including new laptops. You can learn more about the speakers, agenda and prizes when you visit the SolidWorks Innovation Education Forum website. We hope to see you on April 9.