It’s that time of year again. FREE SOLIDWORKS Summer Edition 2016-2017 3D CAD Software for Students and for Educators!
This Summer we bring to all Students and Educators an opportunity to get hands-on practice on SOLIDWORKS. We are offering a 60 day FREE license of the SOLIDWORKS Summer Edition, which includes following features to enhance your designing and learning experience:
•SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
•SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
•SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
•SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
•SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
•SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
•SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
•SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
All you need to do is, follow the instructions:
- Go to SolidWorks.com/sek.
- Enter promo code XSEK12 for the SEK-ID.
- Choose 2016-2017 Version.
- Press Request Download.
- Install the software.
- When the email states contact your professor, ‘Like’ us on Facebook (facebook.com/solidworkseducation) and message us to get your serial number.
- Enter serial number.
- Last date for activation is September 30th, 2016. So hurry up!
Note: You must be a registered student or educator for this offer. United States Export Compliance Required.
Once installed, explore SOLIDWORKS resources:
1. Click Help>SolidWorks Tutorials from the Main menu to access to free step-by-step tutorials.
2. Go to MySolidWorks to register for MySolidWorks for Students. MySolidWorks for Students provides free product tutorial videos, certification exam prep materials and everything about SOLIDWORKS. Information on how to create a MySolidWorks for Students account is here.
3. Go to www.youtube.com/SOLIDWORKS for additional tutorials and tips.
Have fun this summer learning SOLIDWORKS! Marie