This year’s virtual 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling & Simulation Conference will focus on game-changing technology from CATIA, SOLIDWORKS and SIMULIA, inspiring managers and leaders to design and innovate the next generation of products on one business platform.
This global virtual conference will empower attendees to truly absorb the benefits of moving to an integrated design and simulation approach that cannot be achieved with disconnected tools.
What to expect :
- Keynote speakers from large OEMs showcasing the benefits of modeling and simulation (MODSIM) and how it helps future-proof design strategies
- Panel discussions with users who are in the process of moving to a MODSIM approach
- Demonstrations of industry workflows, putting MODSIM to the test
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides technologies and solutions for multidisciplinary design, modeling, multiphysics simulation, and optimization. The MODSIM environment ensures a single source of truth for data and maintains data compatibility at all times. It provides benefits such as parametric and automated modeling, engineering templates, and associativity between design and simulation data.
The same base model is used for multiphysics simulations such as structures, fluids, electromagnetics, and multibody dynamics. Users can easily manage multiple design variants and perform design trade-offs. These features lead to faster decision-making and robust product development.
Who should attend?
- Influencers wanting to improve productivity and collaboration during product development
- Leaders interested in business sustainability and breaking down silos within the design process
- Vice presidents, managers, and senior engineers looking for real-world examples of how to innovate and transform their operations
Attendees can attend virtually from their laptop or mobile phone. You will hear from customer keynotes from Renault Group and others. See demonstrations of industry workflows that put MODSIM to the test.
Take part in MODSIM in Action panel discussions and get answers to your questions on topics, such as Unifying Modeling and Simulation, Lightweighting, Modeling with SOLIDWORKS and Simulating with 3DEXPERIENCE and ADAS and MBSE.
The event will take place on October 13th in Europe at 1:00-4:00 CEST and in Americas 1:00-4:00 EDT. Click here to register!