Another amazing season of BattleBots has come to an end, and it seems to keep getting better every year, with more contestants, more bots blowing up, more high flips, and more…well, SOLIDWORKS teams making it further in the competition. I don’t want to spoil the show for you, and I encourage all of you to go watch the finals on Discovery Channel.
We were very proud to have sponsored three of the four finalists in the semi’s and finals! It honestly made it difficult for us to cheer on a winner.
If you are a BattleBots + SOLIDWORKS fan, I would encourage you to check out the recent SWUGN meeting in South Florida, which included two BattleBots teams (one which was one of the final four teams) presenting on how they use SOLIDWORKS to design and constantly improve their robots for competition. You can check it out here:
If you’re looking for more BattleBots + SOLIDWORKS content, we have plenty to choose from:
- Kicking Bot and Taking Names with BattleBots Champion Paul Ventimiglia…
- From Fighting Robots to Helpful Robots with Marc DeVidts…
- Designing Outside the Box Turns into HUGE Wins…
- Inspiring Young Engineers with BattleBots and SOLIDWORKS…
- Team Saw Blaze Wins BattleBot Rounds and Enthusiastic Fans…
- Team Witch Doctor: Cool Robots That Inspire Future Engineers…
- Team Hypershock Optimizes Robot Designs for Functionality, Efficiency, and Mojo…
- The Best BattleBot Season Ever?
- BattleBots LIVE! Behind the Scenes
- How BattleBots SawBlaze Cuts through its Competition using SOLIDWORKS
- The Value of a “Body Double” During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- BattleBots Final – Four SOLIDWORKS-Designed Bots Duke it Out
- Get Ready to Robo Rumble at SOLIDWORKS World 2017
- What We Learned from BattleBots Season 2 (2016)
- BattleBots Arms Itself with SOLIDWORKS
- CAD’s Role in Engineering Next Gen Robotics and BattleBots Champions
- BattleBots as a Teaching Tool: An Interview with Champion Donald Hutson
- Ladies and Gentlemen, It’s Robot Fighting Time!