Increasing your productivity is not an easy endeavor, especially with increased competition globally. The first product to market often wins the lion’s share of sales.
SOLIDWORKS has heard your feedback and implemented enhancements to optimize your daily work. Improvements in every-day efficiency can turn into giant leaps of productivity over time. Let’s take a closer look at just a few of the SOLIDWORKS 2022 enhancements that will help you get your job done better and faster.
Configuration tables eliminate the need for Excel or similar applications to store configuration parameters. Created automatically when a part or assembly has multiple configurations, configuration tables make it easy to modify configuration parameters for parts and assemblies.
Here are a few ways in which configuration tables can help you work smarter:
- Enable “real-time” updates
- Check inputs instantaneously
- Modify configuration parameters as an integral part of the design process without leaving the SOLIDWORKS environment
The result is a smoother workflow and better integration when creating configurations. [See the SOLIDWORKS 2022 Enhancements eBook for more enhancements that help you work smarter.]
SOLIDWORKS 2022 makes it faster and easier than ever to manage large, complex assemblies through improved workflows and more intelligent mode management, minimizing wasted time and maximizing productivity.
• Dramatically improved performance when opening, closing, and saving assemblies
• Easily open a subassembly in either Large Design Review or resolved mode from within Large Design Review mode
• Components resolve automatically when selected in the Feature Manager design tree
Plus, you can now open a drawing in Detailing mode directly from an assembly already opened in Large Design Review mode. [See the SOLIDWORKS 2022 Enhancements eBook for more enhancements that help you work faster.]
Teams that can efficiently work together accelerate innovation naturally. Managers and executives who can participate earlier in the design review process speed time to decision. SOLIDWORKS 2022 maximizes the value of connection to the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to leverage its collaborative capabilities.
Here are a few of the features and enhancements in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that will help you work together more efficiently and effectively:
- Access your favorite 3DEXPERIENCE commands from multiple places within 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS
- Deploy cloud-based tools immediately, enabling scalability without costly IT overhead
- Enable executives, managers, and vendors to access and interact with 3D assemblies without requisite CAD knowledge or the need for a CAD license—from any location or device
Increase your competitive advantage by tapping into the power and breadth of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio. [See the SOLIDWORKS 2022 Enhancements eBook for more enhancements that help you work together more easily.]
The SOLIDWORKS 2022 release builds upon prior innovations and improvements to maximize speed, accuracy, and efficiency while optimizing your ability to collaborate. New, user-driven enhancements help streamline and accelerate product development from concept to manufacturing.
Contact your local reseller for more information or a live demonstration of the product.