The past few days on LinkedIn, I’ve been so inspired by the amount of you who have actively gone out and shared your well-earned accomplishments as certified SOLIDWORKS users, as part of the brand new Dassault Systèmes Digital Badge Program. What’s even more impressive than your SOLIDWORKS certifications is just how clearly proud you are to be in such an elite class among your peers.
I say this all the time, to SOLIDWORKS users I know personally and to coworkers here internally: we are so fortunate to have millions of users who are not only skilled and certified, but love sharing their expertise and passion for SOLIDWORKS wherever, whenever, and however possible. It’s outstanding – truly.
Over the course of more than two decades, we’ve grown our community together. We’ve made unique strides across several long-running programs and initiatives. Among them: our user group network (SWUGN), the certification program, our efforts with startups and education, and much more. Not to mention all the fantastic work done over the years by our VARs and partners.
And it’s at this time that we are introducing another engaging and enabling program, created with the aim of bringing our most passionate and skilled users closer together with both one another and the team here at SOLIDWORKS. I’d like to introduce to you: the SOLIDWORKS Champions Program.
The SOLIDWORKS Champions Program aims to acknowledge & connect community members from around the world who go above & beyond in sharing their passion & expertise.
When I took the time last year to design and create the new Community page that currently exists on SOLIDWORKS.com (quick plug: check it out!), I went into it with what I believe was a fairly clear objective: to provide an easy way for anyone to find out how to ‘get involved,’ no matter their age or level of experience, within some aspect of the SOLIDWORKS community.
As I progressed through putting your stories together, a light bulb turned on. Across all of the areas covered on that page, I noticed common threads. This was ultimately the brainchild of the Champions Program. As I connected themes and stories cohesively, inspiration emerged to create a new program centered upon the desire to acknowledge and connect our users in industry who:
- Are certified within our Certification Program (ex: CSWP, CSWE)
- Demonstrate active participation within online Communities (ex: social media, forums), User Groups, or local initiatives (ex: student mentoring programs)
- Actively participate in and promote our community-driven approach to software development (ex: Alpha/BETA programs, usability testing, bug/enhancement reporting)
And, as part of your involvement within this program, you’ll be able to explore exciting opportunities and perks, such as:
- Receiving a ‘Welcome Kit’ including special swag
- Special invitation-only speaking & event attendance opportunities
- Highlighted participation in online outlets & communities
- Invitation-only access to try new products
- First-pass invitations to special programs & initiatives
- Exclusive access to other user champions and members of the SOLIDWORKS team via discussion spaces, periodic meetups on relevant topics, and more
Does this seem like something you are interested in? If so, we invite you to apply today! Applying is quick and easy. We’re looking forward to hearing more about you!