Currently, many electrical and mechanical design engineers work separately, using two different sets of tools, which often short-circuits productivity by adding errors and miscommunication.Sharing designs between departments can be sporadic and inconsistent with little collaboration. SOLIDWORKS Electrical is a highly efficient way to create a unified bridge between departments. The easy-to-use, department-specific tools simplify the electrical design process.
In this 22-minute on-demandwebinar you will see how SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD and SOLIDWORKS Electrical allow you to design a mechatronic device.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Save time by using SOLIDWORKS Electrical Libraries
- Work with cabinet design and layout
- Add components to project line diagram
- Route wires and cables in 3D
- Finish 2D schematics, integrate with SOLIDWORKS 3D, and use advanced features
SOLIDWORKS Electrical gives your team the ability to reduce design errors, simplify operations, and save valuable time by keeping electrical and mechanical engineers on the same page. Watch the webinar now to learn how SOLIDWORKS Electrical can make designing electro-mechanical products easy.