FIRST Lego League (FLL) Challenge is a global event encouraging young students to explore Science, Technology, Engineering and Math through Lego-based robot competitions.
My colleague, Yanbing Li, is coach and mentor for the FLL team, the Gummy Bears. Do you want to know about FLL? Join the Gummy Bear’s to learn more.in this webinar.
September 23rd (7-8:30pm EDT) & September 24th (7-8:30pm EDT)
- Webinar contents: How to prepare for the FLL Competitions- Innovation Project, Core values, Robot design and Game Experience
- Who should attend: Rookie FLL Challenge Teams, FLL Explorer Teams, Curious Minds interested in FLL
- When: September 23rd (7-8:30pm EDT) & September 24th (7-8:30pm EDT)
- Webinar signup: Please sign up use the following link and you will receive a zoom invitation in your email
Sign Up Link:
Host: The Gummy Bears
- FLL Challenge Team #44355, established since 2019
- Competitive team in MA and world
- FIRST Championship World Festival 2022 Robot Design Award
- FLL 2020-2021 MA Champion’s Award (1st Place) and Semi-Finalist for Global Innovation Project Competition (Top 2 in MA)
We want to share what we learned from our experience to help your team, please join the webinar for more detail and feel free to contact us at email@example.com !
SOLIDWORKS provides software sponshorship to FLL teams at www.solidworks.com/FIRST for SOLIDWORKS desktop for WIndows native PC and or 100% cloud, design apps xDesign/xShape for MAC, Chromebooks, Tablets and PC with a web browser.
For SOLIDWORKS Lego models, signup for the free student community go.3ds.com/studentcommunity – select Wiki (green button) – select FIRST and download the Lego components. You will need to create a 3DEXPERIENCE ID (Login).
SOLIDWORKS also provide free SOLIDWORKS Apps for Kids Classroom for mentors that want to share design fun with kids starting at age 4. This is great way to develop models of fish, flowers, like digital clay to focus on the FLL theme.