Students it’s time to show us your projects! You can use SOLIDWORKS, 3DEXPERIENCE Works Cloud CAD apps or any Dassault Systèmes app for students to design your best project..
Project of the Year is back and it’s officially a decade old! Students from around the world submit projects created with Dassault Systèmes solutions, providing them with an opportunity to build important skills and gain recognition for their innovative ideas. Of course, it’s a contest…so there are also prizes!
Our 2021 contest received over 400 projects from 38 different countries, with 16 prize-winning entries!
Students can request a free license of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to bring their ideas to life, or they can submit an existing project. Way to win include:
- 1 Jury Prize chosen by a panel of Dassault Systèmes experts
- 3 3DEXPERIENCE platform projects will be selected by Dassault Systèmes employees
- 4 Brand Prizes selected by brand juries for the best projects using CATIA, SIMULIA, SOLIDWORKS, and 3DEXCITE
- 3 Sustainability Prizes to the projects the jury feels have the greatest potential environmental impact
- 1 Instagram prize rewarding the most liked reposted project showcased on our Instagram page
The contest is open for entries from May 2 through June 5. Once submitted, we encourage the students to promote their project via Instagram by adding #POTY2K22 and tagging @3DXEdu. We will repost on our page and invite the public to vote for their favorite between June 6 and June 20.
Best of luck to all who enter. We can’t wait to see what your amazing projects!
Design well. Marie