Although it has been quite a difficult year for many, here in the US, November is the time of year to show thanks for all the many things we often take for granted like good health, our families, friends, and for our veterans that serve our country.
SOLIDWORKS is a proud supporter of our active military and veterans, and thank them for their service. We’ve had the pleasure of supporting Workshop for Warriors, which helps to train, certify and place veterans, wounded warriors, and transitioning service members into advanced manufacturing careers.
We continue to offer the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition at a discounted rate to military actively serving in the US or Canada and/or veterans. The SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes the following products to enhance your design and manufacturing skills:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (Kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium(Part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (Environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (Electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional (Integrate design and manufacturing processes)
- SOLIDWORKS Model-Based Definition (Define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (Technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional (Develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks for Students (Your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS)
- eDrawings® Professional (Viewing and publishing application)
The SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is available as a download or DVD. Veterans may select their choice at time of purchase. SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is a 12-month term-of-use license.
For US, a copy of your DD214, DD256 or DD257 form is required. For Canada, a copy of your NDI 75 or CFOne Card replacing the NDI 75 (Effective Jan 1, 2016) or CAF 75 (Record of Service ID Card) is required. For Active Duty (US/Canada only), please provide a Statement of Service verified by your Chain of Command and include date of entry and end of service dates.
The SOLIDWORKS Student Edition cost to qualified US and Canadian Military including reserve, active duty and retired/discharged military personnel is $20 USD/$40 CAD.
Qualified US and Canadian military can purchase a copy of the student edition at: www.solidworks.com/mvp.