ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS – SHARE YOUR DESIGN PROJECTS!
Students, your mission, should you choose to accept, is to embark on the student competition, Project of the Year 2020. For this assignment, you need to share a project created with any Dassault Systèmes solution before June 26, 2020. By accepting this mission, you have the opportunity to earn bragging rights and a large selection of high-tech prizes to win!
To increase your chance of success, you’ll have free access to our latest and most advanced design solution, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Dassault Systèmes experts will be available for the duration of the contest to answer your questions and ensure your success.
To begin your mission, please register here:
Project of the Year 2020
All students should review the Official Rules before registering.
This year, students have 17 ways to win:
- 1 Jury Grand Prize will be chosen by a panel of Dassault Systèmes experts
- 4 Brand Prizes will be selected by brand juries looking for the best projects using 3DEXPERIENCE, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS and SIMULIA
- 1 Sustainability Prize will be given to the project with the greatest positive environmental impact
- 10 Top Facebook Votes will be selected by participants via the Facebook app
- 1 Instagram Prize will be selected from the most liked reposted projects on our page
Once you have completed the mission, ask your friends to vote for your project using the Facebook app Project of the Year 2k20 and increase your chance of winning!
Hurry! The first 50 projects will receive a special swag bag! Good luck!