The 2019-2020 season, FIRST® RISESMpowered by Star Wars: Force for Change, is setting out to inspire citizens of the galaxy. Throughout history, great civilizations have risen, then fallen. Now it’s our turn to rise—building and bolstering our own planetary metropolis. The Force is building.
What if you could build a better world? Where would you begin? These are the questions students will be asking to prepare for this year’s FIRST Tech Challenge SKYSTONESM Presented by Qualcomm.
SOLIDWORKS wants to help these engineers and innovators of tomorrow. That is why we are pleased to sponsor FIRST Tech Challenge Teams with free Student Sponsorship. SOLIDWORKS Student Sponsorship includes the following products to enhance the designing and learning experience, and each team member will receive a personal license for their use.
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Printed Circuit Board (PCB Electronics design technology)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional (develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks for Students (resource for all things SOLIDWORKS)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS CAM (integrate design and manufacturing processes)
Please note: Team sponsorship is good until July 31, 2021
We’ve created a Kit of Parts specifically for First Tech Challenge. Download the SOLIDWORKS FTC Kit of Parts here: WWW.SOLIDWORKS.COM/FTC-KOP
SOLIDWORKS Tutorials – for Getting Started and Robotics tutorials
My.SOLIDWORKS.com – for forums, CAD models and blogs
SOLIDWORKS EDU Facebook page – find us and get connected to your peers
SOLIDWORKS EDU Twitter Feed – get the latest information @SOLIDWORKSEdu
SOLIDWORKS EDU Instagram – get the latest information and share your pics with SOLIDWORKSEdu