Things to Do Before and After 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023
We are heading back to Nashville, Tennessee! There were a lot of good ideas of things to do and places to visit from our article a couple years ago for #3DXW20. Well, Nashville is a town that is vibrant and rich in culture. Its nickname is Music City, USA for a reason. As such, visiting Nashville practically requires you to see and experience at least some of this music history for yourself.
Here’s some ideas to consider while you are in town for 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023. Of course, this is not an endorsement of these places over other places. It’s just a starting point for your own exploration.
Museums to Explore
- Frist Art Museum
- National Museum of African American Music
- Tennessee State Museum
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Jefferson Street Sound
- Military Branch of the Tennessee State Museum
- Vanderbilt University Cohen Memorial Fine Arts Gallery
More Points of Interest
- Belmont Mansion
- Centennial Park
- Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory
- Two Rivers Mansion
- Cumberland Park
- Bells Bend
Other things to enjoy within Central and Eastern Tennessee
- Radnor Lake State Park
- Whiskey and Waterfalls Trail
- Harpeth River State Park
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway
- Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park
Don’t forget these two major happenings over the course of 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023:
- Super Bowl Sunday, February 12th you will have your pick of spots to catch the game on Broadway!
- Valentine’s Day, February 14th, plan ahead to send a special something for your special someone!
IF you haven’t registered for 3DEXPERIENCE World 2023 there’s still time! Join us in-person or virtually!