Are you a SOLIDWORKS user that is still using another CAD solution for your 2D drawings and documentation? Millions of users worldwide have chosen DraftSight to create, edit, view, and mark up DWG drawings. DraftSight is a proven CAD solution with the productivity tools, functionality, and compatibility you need with choices in product and license flexibility at the best value. DraftSight has a familiar user interface, short learning curve and easily transitions files and workflows from your current legacy 2D data.
Did you know that for every seat of 3D CAD, there are between four and ten seats of 2D CAD in the organization supporting the same work?
Your team needs to integrate with other areas of the company, stakeholders, and vendors. Your data needs to integrate with other software and CAD platforms. DraftSight has a seamless integration with the SOLIDWORKS® ecosystem, which is a major advantage. DraftSight allows you to easily manage designs from many different SOLIDWORKS applications.
The DraftSight Virtual Event, which is taking place October 25-27, 2022, is a must-attend event for CAD professionals dedicated to 2D design and drafting. While 3D CAD may be an integral part of your product development process, this event will demonstrate and highlight how DraftSight can enhance your internal and external collaboration requirements.
- Learn about seamless interoperability between DraftSight and SOLIDWORKS
- Can’t make it? Just register and we’ll send you the recording to watch on–demand after the event
- Witness DraftSights’ power & ease-of-use
- Explore how to leverage DraftSight across multiple industries and applications
- See unique collaboration and sharing capabilities with DWG and DXF file types
- Take CAD design and document management from isolated activities to transparent collaboration and success with 3DEXPERIENCE DraftSightPreview the future with DraftSight 2023
Click here to view the full agenda.
Register now for the 2022 DraftSight Virtual Event and get ready to experience the power of DraftSight!