Looking for ways to keep your team (and kids!) connected, productive, and learning during this unique time? The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is here to help! If you or your colleagues have ever wanted to attend a SOLIDWORKS user group (SWUGN) event, but didn’t have the opportunity, now is your chance! We are running a series of virtual user group meetings, all covering awesome topics with some of our favorite user group presenters. Join us to learn SOLIDWORKS tips and tricks and get information on the latest products, features, and technology!
We invite you to register for the upcoming SOLIDWORKS virtual events!
Upcoming Virtual Events
- March 31: SOLIDWORKS Configurations Tips & Tricks
- April 7: Mastering Assembly Mates in SOLIDWORKS
- April 9: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- April 14: The SOLIDWORKS Certification Game
- April 16: SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA) & SOLIDWORKS Flow
- April 21: Model Media Mania: Making Content from Your CAD
- April 22: Discover the Power & Flexibility of Weldments
- April 23: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- April 28: Beginner Surfacing for Beginners
- May 5: Tools for Additive Manufacturing
- May 7: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- May 14: Productos Xpress (presented in Spanish)
- May 14: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
What is the SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN)?
The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network is run for our users, by our users. Its mission is to empower real people who use SOLIDWORKS products to collaborate with, learn from, and teach others.
Find a group today by visiting us at swugn.org!