For the first time, you can purchase 3DEXPERIENCE® roles online directly from 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. During 3DEXPERIENCE World 2020, you can add the flexibility and power of cloud-based CAD design and Sub-D modeling to your SOLIDWORKS portfolio and save with introductory pricing valid until March 3rd.
3D Creator and 3D Sculptor are part of 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS cloud-based portfolio that transforms the way you bring products to market and create differentiated customer experiences. 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS connects your development process from conceptual design, planning, design, data lifecycle management, through validation and manufacturing to customer engagement in one interactive and collaborative environment.
Innovate, collaborate, and create great designs anywhere and anytime with 3D Creator
Quickly create and collaborate on 3D designs with a cloud-based 3D modeling solution that runs on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and works seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS.
Innovate, collaborate, and create great designs anywhere and anytime. 3D Creator combines ease of use with innovative design methodologies and cloud collaboration from inside a web browser.
With 3D Creator you can:
- Capture and realize your ideas with parametric 3D models of parts and assemblies.
- Use Design Guidance, an interactive feature based on simulation and optimization algorithms to help inspire innovative solutions to your design challenges.
- Stop worrying about installing, configuring or managing software; with a cloud-based solution you are always working with the latest version of 3D Creator on all your devices.
- Ensure secure communication and collaboration with stakeholders – internal or external. 3D Creator provides unique ways to ensure successful collaboration within the ecosystem through secure and safe communities, complete design and file access control, sharing, lightweight visualization, and product review.
Create organic-looking shapes and surfaces using Sub-D modeling technology anywhere and anytime Sculptor
Built on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, this cloud-based solution (which includes the xShape app) offers advanced subdivision (sub-D) surface modeling capabilities, plus it works seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS desktop, so a change in 3D Sculptor can propagate throughout SOLIDWORKS.
With 3D Sculptor, you can:
- 3D Sculptor includes xShape, an easy to use and intuitive app, which offers all the basic tools and features that are required to make organic looking shapes using subdivision modeling technology.
- Enhanced interoperability. 3D Sculptor is designed to work with SOLIDWORKS and other CAD authoring apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Stop worrying about installing, configuring or managing software; with a cloud-based solution you are always working with the latest version of 3D Sculptor on all your devices.
- Ensure secure communication and collaboration with stakeholders – internal or external. 3D Sculptor provides unique ways to ensure successful collaboration within the ecosystem through secure and safe communities, complete design and file access control, sharing, light weight visualization, and product review.
Click here to learn more about this exclusive introductory offer to existing SOLIDWORKS users. Don’t miss your chance to save! Offer ends March 3rd.
Want to try before you buy? Click here to explore the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS demo library to get an in-depth look at our cloud-based product development tools and sign up for your seven-day trial.