With Subscription Services, you’re entitled to the latest and greatest SOLIDWORKS technology. In preparation for SOLIDWORKS 2020 and all of the exciting new enhancements and functionality that will be included, we’d like to give you a refresher on all things included with your SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services membership.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services is committed to providing you with added value to help you save time and focus more on taking your projects to the next level.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services Benefits include:
- New Software Releases – Stay current and keep pace with your clients
- Local Tech Support – Full access to live technical support from your local Value Added Reseller, experts in all things SOLIDWORKS.
- Software Upgrades – From community enhancements to bug fixes, you have access to all new service packs
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard* – create photo-quality images, animations, and other 3D content.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard** – Optimize and automate your manufacturing process
- Certification – Subscription Service customers can take up to two core exams and two advanced exams per year for every active seat of SOLIDWORKS at no cost.
- Customer Portal – Download software, submit enhancement requests, and more!
- MySolidWorks – Your one stop for all things SOLIDWORKS. Here you’ll find MySolidworks Training, search through an extensive technical Knowledge Base, join the community through Discussion Forums, and so much more!
Are you using all of your Subscription Services features? If you have any questions regarding your Subscription or anything that is included, we have created a comprehensive video highlighting all the benefits you receive by being a Subscription Services member.
For a full detailed list of all of your Subscription Services benefits, Click Here.
*Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium license on active Subscription
** Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional, and Premium license on active Subscription