SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition 2017-2018 is here and packed with power and performance. Our mission is to provide students with the tools and skills they need to get the job of their dreams. With the SOLIDWORKS Education Edition, educators and students have access to the same 3D development tools used by millions of engineering and design professionals around the world, so they can focus on what’s really important—fostering new ideas, solving problems, teamwork, and innovation.
Check out our product matrix to view our detailed list of product offerings.
Here is a sampling of the new key features in the SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017-2018.
- INNOVATE – New capabilities to help you incorporate emerging technologies
- DESIGN – More core power and performance to get your job done faster
- VALIDATE – Greater design ideas that lead to breakthrough innovations
- COLLABORATE – Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS
- BUILD & MANAGE – Data integration from concept to manufacturing
Visit our launch site to view the videos to check out the new features in SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017-2018.
With over 240,000 certified SOLIDWORKS users, by adopting SOLIDWORKS in your classroom, you can give your students the industry recognized credentials and job-ready skills. Explore our certification program.
MySolidWorks for Students provides educators and students the perfect opportunity to master their SOLIDWORKS skills. Access hundreds of product tutorial videos covering a broad range of SOLIDWORKS topics, including the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) exam prep course.
Thank you SOLIDWORKS Team for creating a great release for students! Marie