- Download the zip file and unzip to the Tetrix folder.
- Create a New Assembly.
- Select Add File Location from the Design Library.
- Browse to the Textrix folder. Your robot library of parts will be displayed.
- Drag parts from the Textrix folder into the SolidWorks assembly.
- The first component is fixed. Mate additional components.
There are additional subassemblies that correspond to the Mantis construction steps by CMUroboticsacademy. Additional tutorials on robot design can be found at www.SolidWorks.com/robotics Even though these videos use FRC and Lego components, you will learn good robot modeling techniques. Marie
Download TETRIX (54Mytes)