Webinars provide the ideal opportunity to do a deeper dive into new technologies and find out how they can best be implemented to deliver real business and productivity benefits to your company. In these webinars, which require just 22 minutes of your time, you can learn best practices on a wide range of topics from simulation to data management to 3D printing to take your designs to the next level.
Let’s rewind the year and take a look at some of the more popular webinars. And, the best news is that even if you missed out on these on the first round, all of these info-packed sessions can be watched on-demand and at your leisure. Without further ado, let’s see what topped the list of the most popular SOLIDWORKS 22-Minute webinars in 2016.
- Best Practices in 3D Printing. The benefits of 3D printing include mass customization, the ability to create complex geometry not possible by other methods and produce parts that are lighter and function more. In this webinar, you can learn how to optimize your SOLIDWORKS designs for 3D printing; avoid data export and translation issues; and prepare, execute and monitor 3D printing jobs with SOLIDWORKS. Watch it here.
- What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017. Always a popular one and this year was no exception as our users are always eager to hear more about the new features and enhancements in the newest release of SOLIDWORKS. In this webinar, you’ll learn more about Chamfer-fillet enhancements, advanced hole tool, magnetic mates, 3D Interconnect, cover to bodies, mirror drawing views, and simulation enhancements. Watch it here.
- Innovative Designs for Complex Machinery. Today’s industrial designers face more complex design challenges because the demands placed upon industrial equipment are increasing. In this webinar, you can get a review of the various real-world issues faced in the design process, and how to solve them in SOLIDWORKS. In this webinar, you’ll learn how SOLIDWORKS solutions can help you test design performance before you build, gain insight into which concept is better, determine product durability, optimize design and verify manufacturability. Watch it here.
- Model like a maniac. Since SOLIDWORKS World 2000, Model Mania has been an attraction for many engineers wanting to show off their SOLIDWORKS skills. Model Mania, for those not familiar, is a design challenge where you are measured on both time and accuracy. In this 22-minute webinar you will learn time-saving tips and tricks to speed up your daily part modeling and build better designs. Watch it here.
- Learn Pro Tips for Preparing Your Designs for Manufacturing. Looking for tips on how to be certain your design is ready? This webinar will focus on unique solutions for ensuring that your design is ready for manufacturing, and ways to accelerate the communication between design teams and manufacturing – all while eliminating re-work. Take just 22 minutes out of your day to learn how you can verify parts are ready for manufacturing; eliminate excess paperwork with SOLIDWORKS MBD; easily estimate product costs with SOLIDWORKS Costing; and reduce inspection time with SOLIDWORKS Inspection. Watch it here.