One of the things we've heard from SolidWorks World attendees over the past few years is that you'd like to learn more in advance about the SolidWorks partners who set up booths in the Partner Pavilion. So now through SolidWorks World 2013, we'll be posting a series of blog entries about some of the partners you might think about checking out, and the people who will be representing them. Today we hear from my friends at DriveWorks.
Tell us about DriveWorks
Ltd has been developing software products for SolidWorks for over 10 years. Our
products are sold worldwide and we have over 100 resellers that we work closely with and who
sell and support our software.
Our focus is automation, particularly design automation and sales automation. As DriveWorks products are very scalable, the benefits of automation can be used in the engineering department and also extended across the Enterprise. DriveWorks brings design, engineering and sales together. There are many companies using DriveWorks as a Sales Configurator so that their sales people, distributors and customers can configure and order in a browser, using all manner of mobile devices.
What products do you offer for SolidWorks users?
software products are very scalable.Whether you are new to Automation or a raring to get your products configured
online, there’s a DriveWorks product or license type to suit most companies and
DriveWorks Solo lets you do more and is available FREE to use for 30 days. www.driveworkssolo.com is packed full of information and training resources so you can have a go and find out what is involved. Try before you Buy and see if DriveWorks is right for you….or not!
DriveWorks Pro software has a number of different modules and license types that you can scale projects out to the web or to other users. It’s also lets you integrate with other company systems such as ERP, CRM etc and even SolidWorks Enterprise PDM.
As DriveWorks is sold and supported worldwide by our SolidWorks/DriveWorks resellers they can provide local training and support.
How can DriveWorks software help make a
SolidWorks user’s life easier?
We often ask the question “Are your products the same but different?” Because if they are, the chances are that DriveWorks technology could help:
- Reduce the cost of custom designs
- Make it easier and faster to respond to sales enquiries
- Enhance product quality
- Reduce repetitive tasks so engineers can focus on what is important rather than copy-cadding
Why should SolidWorks World attendees visit your booth?
- Gadget/Geek Fest – configure 3D on some of the very latest/shiniest toys around.
- Beer – if there’s beer around you can be sure it will be somewhere near us on Booth 818
- Conversations about F1, Top Gear, and many other British classics.
- WE LIKE TO LISTEN – come and share your thoughts / ideas / dreams with us
How can customers connect with you before, during and after the show?
1. SolidWorks World 2013 booth number – 818
2. Website URL – www.driveworks.co.uk
3. Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Telephone number 978 633 3303
5. Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/DriveWorks
6. Twitter handle - https://twitter.com/DriveWorks
8. Company blog URL - http://blogs.driveworks.co.uk
If you want to learn more about the SolidWorks Solution Partners exhibiting at SolidWorks World 2013, you can find a complete list on our website.
Still haven't registered for SolidWorks World 2013? Save $100 on the regular registration cost when you register by January 4, 2013. Also, you get three registrations when you pay for two, and as always, CSWPs and CSWEs save an additional $100. Learn more.
And be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.