One thing that continues to amaze me about 3DVIA Composer is how quickly you can create 3D interactive animations that can be used for training manufacturing personnel, assembly instructions, repair/maintenance procedures, etc. It's as simple as this:
- Import your 3D CAD model,
- Create a sequence of views in 3DVIA Composer that depict what you want to communicate, for example, this might start with an exploded view that gets re-assembled step-by-step that can be used for manufacturing assembly instructions,
- Drag & drop your views on to the animation timeline in 3DVIA Composer,
- Package everything up into a lightweight self-extracting executable that includes the free 3DVIA Composer Player that can be sent to anyone for viewing and interacting with your 3D content.
Simple as that! In fact, it's so easy, even a plastics guy can do it. Check out the video to see how it's done and until next time…clear your mind, focus and get that project done!
For more information on 3DVIA Composer, click on the images below to view 3DVIA Composer videos:
1) First Look at 3DVIA Composer Video
2) 3DVIA Composer User Manual video series (you will need to register first):